Six-Figure Earning Vice Presidents CTFO Pay Plan Chart PDF and Executive Managers at your service:

Mark Croteau

Mark Croteau

Cynthia Trethewey

Cynthia Trethewey

Tim Kepler

Tim Kepler

500 CBD Oil Drops

CTFO CBD, Super7, ChewOff, ShakeOff and CTFO Free CBD MLM Home Business Opportunity Testimonials!
Tim Kepler

500 CBD Oil Drops

Post by Tim Kepler » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:12 pm

I have been taking the 500 CBD Oil Drops for around 7 months or so.

I have a bad shoulder and after 2 wrong surgeries I was informed that there was not much they could do to fix what they had done. So I was on all kinds of pain meds. My Dr. would write and fill prescription's at his office every 3 months after each visit. I was on every pain killer. I would walk out with a larger than lunch bag filled with pain meds. They never helped. I was always out of it so I asked my Dr, to help me get off those meds. At that time the Medical Marijuana program was ready to start taking applications so he said try this. I knew I would get a high from weed as I was a kid once and I did party 1 or 2 times in my life but to take it to help me off other meds?? Well I am here to tell you it worked!!! But I started not liking having to smoke 24/7 but it seemed the only thing I had. Then I saw CTFO and bought my first bottle of CBD Oil 500mg. I also joined at that time as I figured what the heck this should be a breeze to tell others and make income. So I started working on a Team Site and started groups.. At that time shipping took a while. so I was mid into building a Team Page and I received the oil. I started taking and by the 2nd day I noticed I could focus much better and multitask like never before. I also noticed my stress level went from like 7 to like 1 if even 1. I have ran out of oil for a week once and I will never do that again as I noticed the pain increase and I couldn't do the same things I could a week earlier without having to take breaks.

I am hooked and maybe that is why it is so easy for me to get signups.
It works and it works better than smoking weed for pain in my opinion. :mrgreen: